Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good deals?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any good deals?

Hi all,

I am looking for flights for March 2018 Manchester to Orlando. I can only find Virgin flying directly at over £1000 per person. BA come in at half this price but with a stop over. Has anyone got any ideas why Virgin is suddenly so expensive and secondly has any one seen any good deals lately.

Thanks
    Diane
    Diane.

Cant help with Manchester but I just got a friend flights with BA. Gateick>MCO £459 return 8th March for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for flights for March 2018 Manchester to Orlando. I can only find Virgin flying directly at over £1000 per person. BA come in at half this price but with a stop over. Has anyone got any ideas why Virgin is suddenly so expensive and secondly has any one seen any good deals lately.

Thanks
    Diane

I just got BA manchester>Heathrow-MCO retun for middle march for £460 on Skyscanner.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thomas cook flights around 560 direct but don't start until 3rd week in march

I've seen the BA flights too and thinking thats what I will be booking if nothing else comes up, I really wanted to fly direct but Virgins prices are way over the top.

Diane.
    Diane.

Its BA's easter sale, so I wouldnt take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    I've seen the BA flights too and thinking thats what I will be booking if nothing else comes up, I really wanted to fly direct but Virgins prices are way over the top.

Diane.

Florida Chatterbox
    The Manchester-Heathrow-MCO route with BA I believe requires you to transfer from Heathrow to Gatwick unless you fly via Miami or some other hub. Seems a lot of hassle switching airports in London with all the bags.

Anyone done it and how easy is it ?

The Virgin prices from Manchester are getting ridiculous.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post
    The Manchester-Heathrow-MCO route with BA I believe requires you to transfer from Heathrow to Gatwick unless you fly via Miami or some other hub. Seems a lot of hassle switching airports in London with all the bags.

Anyone done it and how easy is it ?.
    I have done the LHR-LGW transfer on other routes starting in Manchester On the outbound it's an expensive, inconvenient and frustrating experience. On the inbound transferring in the other direction after a long overnight flight is a complete nightmare.

There are plenty of good transatlantic options from Manchester these days and I don't even consider BA flights from LGW anymore.

Incidentally, BA's Miami flights don't use T5 so a terminal change is required if you fly in/out of Manchester.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 20-04-2017 at 18:52.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    I have done the LHR-LGW transfer on other routes starting in Manchester On the outbound it's an expensive, inconvenient and frustrating experience. On the inbound transferring in the other direction after a long overnight flight is a complete nightmare.

There are plenty of good transatlantic options from Manchester these days and I don't even consider BA flights from LGW anymore.

Incidentally, BA's Miami flights don't use T5 so a terminal change is required if you fly in/out of Manchester.
    Thanks, you have confirmed my view that this is not a route we should consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post

Hi Phil, who are you flying with at the moment?

Diane
    Diane.