Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: A Wanderer Returns

Florida Savvy

Smile A Wanderer Returns

Was on the forum quite extensively in the 12 months leading up to our last visit to Orlando in Oct 2010, at the end of last year we decided that after a 7 year absence it was time for a return visit before the kids weren't kids anymore and so the planning began again and 2 weeks ago I booked the flights so it became official that we were returning. I put out a booking enquiry form on the associated villa rental sites and I must say thank you to the 20+ villa owners who responded it really was a difficult decision deciding which one was right for us as all your homes are so lovely however we chose one on Highgrove which is now booked which now just leaves the park tickets and car hire, we are not doing all the parks this time, left it up to the kids to choose and they plumped for the flex ticket so it's Universal, Sea World n maybe Busch for us ( plus the water parks), can't wait as there is so much new stuff opened in the last 7 years, I do have some questions which I will post in the relevant sections in the coming days, bye for now
    Ian
    Ian Mcc

Hi Ian,
    welcome back, we stay on Highgrove too and love it. The location is very good and Wal-mart is just across the road!
    Have fun planning.
    Diane
    Diane.

Florida Chatterbox
    Don't know if you plan to but the car hire and tickets through this site are super priced with the best customer service you could wish for

Florida Savvy
    Tickets now booked but plan on the car hre via this ste thanks
    Ian Mcc