Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ticket enquiry for later this year....

Florida Savvy

Ticket enquiry for later this year....

Hello guys,we always buy our tickets and collect in Orlando,you have moved from ponciana to celebration correct?
    Also we have done the parks lots of times but can you tell me when tickets be available for travel later this year?
    We leave end october and will need 5 adult entrances to Magic kingdom @ epcot and 2 adult entrance to islands of
    adventure only...

I presume i can purchase these later in the year as cant see any,oh entrance to parks will be from 2nd november onwards

regards Sandrino

Hi you can buy a Disney 2 day base ticket now. Stands a good chance they will increase by the time you go. I'm travelling at the moment and will get back to you this evening on Universal.

For universal your cheapest option wopud be a 2 park 2 day ticket. I day tickets for Universal are not available to the UK market. You can however get them when you you collect your Disney passes.

Florida Savvy
    Ok so can i even pay for the universal ones when i get their?
    So pay for disney ones now 2 day base...and then just need islands of adventure which i can buy when i get to you...dont really want to to 2 days universal done it before
    Last edited by drino; 25-02-2017 at 13:15.

Yep just ask for the Universal passes when you colec the Disney ones.

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    Ok so can i even pay for the universal ones when i get their?
    So pay for disney ones now 2 day base...and then just need islands of adventure which i can buy when i get to you...dont really want to to 2 days universal done it before