Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Universal Park Tickets

Florida Junior

Universal Park Tickets

Hi

M wife and I are going to Orlando in October this year and in the past we have purchased the 2 park explorer ticket (unlimited access for 14 days for both parks)

I have noticed that this ticket I now £214 for 2 park ticket and from June £214 for 2 park + Volcano bay (new water park).

My question is as we are going in October do we have to buy a ticket for the water park as we will not be going to this, or is there going to be a ticket just for Universal and IOA.

You can get Disney tickets with and without water parks are Universal going to charge for the water park even if you cannot or do not want to go

Thanks

Graham

The 3 park ticket is on special offer at the moment, priced the same as the 2 park ticket

Florida Junior
    Hi

Does that mean the 3 park ticket will go up in price and the 2 park ticket will stay lower. We do not want to go to the water park.

Also we went last year in April with our daughter and son in law and only payed £146 each. Even with the lower exchange rate this seems a rather big rise

Graham

Yes that is the correct the 3 park ticket will go up in price once the park opens. Ticket prices never come down, they only ever go up.