Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Flights booking for october 17'

Florida Savvy

Flights booking for october 17'

Too early for a fortnight or so to book anything but prices from what i can gauge gonna be high?
    We have cabin crew friend with virgin so normally book through her..is it best to wait for a sale with virgin or
    anyone know of a crafty flight with stop thats gonna save me coin..

thx in advance

See my reply in Great Deals

Virgin Mates Rates are hit and miss. Sometimes you can save a bit on them. Other times it can be cheaper elsewhere. if they can get you Mates Plus then the fights are extremely discounted but they have very limted access to them.
    I always hunt around for flights but my main points of call are direct with airline and skyscanner. I always find using a VPN and booking via the USA plus paying in dollars is always cheaper. I havent booked the Orlando route recently. Might be worth looking at Virgin in Atlanta and Chicago then booking a shutlle to MCO. I have had 3 return flights into these airports this year and always got Premium Economy for under under £900. Ecomony wasnt much less. Nice quiet flights too.

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    Too early for a fortnight or so to book anything but prices from what i can gauge gonna be high?
    We have cabin crew friend with virgin so normally book through her..is it best to wait for a sale with virgin or
    anyone know of a crafty flight with stop thats gonna save me coin..

thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    I always find using a VPN and booking via the USA plus paying in dollars is always cheaper.
    Never considered this, but must be wroth looking in to.

Florida Expert
    We paid £440 for Aug/Sept per person with Virgin.

Florida Savvy
    well just seen some return flights october that i after...altho no return dates for november yet @ 0ver £900 each...i aint paying that

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    well just seen some return flights october that i after...altho no return dates for november yet @ 0ver £900 each...i aint paying that
    Yep, I'm looking at similar dates and the fares are looking ridiculous and thats Virgin, AA and United. It could be the first time we have not gone over in November.

Florida Savvy
    Ba cheaper from lgw 256 going out on 25th october...

Florida Savvy
    Booked with BA out LGW to fort lauderdale....excellent times and prices

Anyone flew with Norwegian Airlines GAT to MCO What's the entertainment like in economy?