Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Nice Surprise!

Florida Junior

Nice Surprise!

I booked a Premium car with Alamo, through this site of course, I kind of liked the look of the Maxima, as we had a Mustang the last couple of years I thought about going with something different.
    Smooth sailing through the Alamo check in, no hard sell, which pleased me no end and then off across the street to choose a car.
    Could not believe my eyes when I saw the Challenger sitting in the row of cars, An Alamo rep was passing and I asked her if it was ok to take it? Any car in this row she says, at this point I've spotted another guy heading in my direction and it looked as though he'd spotted it too, no time to waste, I smartly moved over opened the trunk/boot and put our cases in it, even driving up to the last check point I was expecting someone to say that they had parked it there by mistake..but no, a clean getaway!
    Just a lovely, lovely car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	1246

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Score!

Happy Thanksgiving to the other Americans out there and anyone else who wants to celebrate with us!
    Mike

Florida Junior
    Just one more....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	happy4.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	1247