Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Miami cruise transfer

Miami cruise transfer

We are in Florida at the moment and have just booked a cruise leaving from Miami the week before Christmas. We are about to book a rental car from Orlando to Miami as our current 5 week rental ends on December 2nd. In the past we've used Alamo as they ran a free shuttle transfer from Miami airport to the port.

Most of our cruises over the past couple of years have left from Ft Lauderdale where they still run the shuttle but not sure if it's still the same set up in Miami since the new rental centre opened.

Has anyone used this recently and confirm it's still running? Thanks for your help.
    Jim

Florida Expert
    We got the shuttle from the port in Miami to the airport back in May for our Alamo car hire.
    Tracey

We hope to use it with Dollar next week so will let you know.
    Gerry and Sue

We used the Alamo shuttle last year from Miami. It worked well. When we collected our car in Miami last week I am sure I heard a member of staff asking someone if they wanted directions for a flight or the port.
    Maureen Green

Thanks folks. I have been holding off booking the car until i knew Alamo or any other suppliers were still running the shuttle as it's been a couple of years since we used the Port of Miami. Would be interested to know how it goes with Dollar next week Gerry.
    Jim