Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Garage Sale - Saturday 26th November 2016

Florida Chatterbox

Garage Sale - Saturday 26th November 2016

Well after a great response from OV and support from Sandra SDJ we have successfully sold most of our furniture and hundreds of things from our home and owners cupboard. I have now emptied the final room and the last of our belongings will go on sale next Saturday 26th November 2016 and based on the success of previous sales it will probably be our last. There are still lots of things including leaf blowers, gardening tools, vases, bedding and comforters, towels, vases, place mats, pictures, steam cleaner, crockery, pop up Christmas tree, Christmas lights, outdoor and indoor extension cables, outdoor timers, clothes etc. etc.

Come and see me next Saturday and grab yourself a bargain. Everything is top quality and we paid high and are selling low. Someone could grab a real bargain. I can send photos of items or reply to PM if that's easier.

The only furniture I have left is below, everything else has been snapped up. People have come to see our things and bought what they came for and lots more as well as soon as they have seen the quality of our belongings.

2 x Palm Casual Tubular Sun Loungers in Putty with cushions in Palm Tree print
    1 x Glass Kitchen Table & 4 Chairs

When it's gone, it's gone..........

PM or Email me for more information and prices at:

palmcorner@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks, Dawn
    Dawn & Ged Collins

Florida Chatterbox
    Forgot to mention we also have quite a bit of sports equipment for those of you who are keen on fitness including Kettlebells, free weights, ab wheel, Pilates balls etc.......if you are not into fitness maybe now is a great time to start........
    Dawn & Ged Collins