Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Resident tickets use...

Florida Savvy

Resident tickets use...

Hi everyone,we visiting florida next year,have family their. Can they purchase single day entrance to mk' and we use them?
    We have done all the parks before and looking for just single day entrance to mk' and ioa'.
    Can't see a single day for sale on ticket site,we travelling november 17'.

regards sandrino

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Both parks match tickets to fingerprints.
    Mike

If they have Florida Resident annual passes, there are sometimes offers for them to buy friends and family tickets at reduced prices - because we had FR annual tickets, we were able to get up to 6 single day tickets at reduced rates for other family members, so we were able to get one day tickets for my son and family for around half the full gate price this year. I think this offer was only for September 2016 but they might do it again.

Sue
    Last edited by Gerry Reed; 20-11-2016 at 09:59.
    Gerry and Sue

Sometimes there are Florida Residenst deals but generally you have to have valid ID. Plus they are usually for multiple days. You can buy single day passes through our web site. If you wait until you arrive you will lose out on the 30 day window for booking Fastpasses.

Florida Savvy
    Ye couldnt see the single day entrance? was some options but we visiting in november,ticket office moved from ponciana to celebration now yes...i would buy well before we go

If you go to the site and cick 'view all tickets' the single day tix will show up. If not let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    Ye couldnt see the single day entrance? was some options but we visiting in november,ticket office moved from ponciana to celebration now yes...i would buy well before we go

Florida Savvy
    ye still cant find them...? value regular and peak tickets all wrong dates? we going november 17

Yeah im waiting on a list of 2017 dates from June ownards. Disney only put up half the calender!

Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    If you go to the site and cick 'view all tickets' the single day tix will show up. If not let me know.

Neiyther Disney or Universdal have released the 2017 date ranges for 1 day tickets. They shouod be out soon. You might just miss peak rates with the date you wish to visit.