Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Everything Must Go - Luxurious Pillow Top King Size Bed, Coffee Tables, TV's etc.

Florida Chatterbox

Everything Must Go - Luxurious Pillow Top King Size Bed, Coffee Tables, TV's etc.

Well our first Garage Sale and advertising on this forum, together with promotional help from Sandra (SDJ) has resulted in most of our furniture being sold. We bought the top furniture package for $30,000 plus many additional items. Everything is first class quality. However we still have pictures, bedding etc. and some furniture items for sale:

Glass and Metal oval coffee table with matching side tables and high display table - $175 O.N.O.

Glass & Metal Kitchen Table with 4 Chairs - $165 O.N.O.

Flat Screen TV's - Toshiba 26" x 2 - $75 each

Two Palm Casual Sun Loungers - $145 O.N.O. each

Please email me at palmcorner@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks, Dawn
    Last edited by The Collins; 15-11-2016 at 03:55. Reason: Added Items
    Dawn & Ged Collins

Florida Chatterbox
    Well although it was a fairly quiet garage sale compared to last week I sold lots more furniture, lamps, pictures due to this advert and promotion by Sandra (SDJ - thank you so much). If you want anything you need to be quick. I can't begin to list everything but if you need anything please email me at palmcorner@hotmail.co.uk
    Dawn & Ged Collins