Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: House of Blues

Gold 5 Star Member

House of Blues

Has anyone been to 'House of Blues' in Downtown Disney Westside? I heard it is good for a meal and music.
    Nostromo

Gold 5 Star Member
    It looks pretty interesting to me http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/ and the menu sounds good too!
    blott

Florida Chatterbox
    We went last May. We loved the entertainment and the environment more than the food. Our favorite band, Earth, Wind and Fire, performed there. If you like blues, jazz or just plain old soulful music then you'll love the House of Blues.
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Gold 5 Star Member
    My wife is absolutely crazy about Blues and Jazz. She owns some 300 CDs and listens to them all the time to releive work stress or for plain enjoyment.
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    Yes, the House of Blues is a fun place. Food is ok, a little pricey, and very crowded on the weekends. The entertainment part is although next door attached to the resturant.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    We tried to go to the Gospel Brunch this time but it was fully booked. Something to look forward to next time.

We have tickets to go see Johnny Winter, along with support act Pat Travers who i've long admired. (I would include one of his records in my desert island disc selection [8D] ).
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Savvy
    There's two parts, one where you sit and eat and one where you can enjoy life music, like a small concert I guess. I've been a couple of times in the past. The atmosphere is very happening but I have to admit I found the people there on both occasions to be really young, like early 20s, wayyyy too young for me in my 30s.

I can safely say that tat he Johnny Winter gig, most people were over 30! (or 40-ish)[msnsmile2]
    Wilf & Sarah