Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: High or Low

Florida Savvy

High or Low

Looking at the villas on this site and of course prices for next year, if I were to come over around 9th Oct would that be deemed high or low season as far as prices were concerned
    Thanks
    Ian Mcc

Hi Ian
    As the villas on this site are all owned by individuals, they all have different pricing schemes - you would need to look at the villa you are interested in. However I would think for most owners in the Orlando area, school holidays - summer, Christmas and Easter would be peak season, Jan and Feb low season and the rest, including October, somewhere in the middle. Around the third week in October is usually half term for UK schools so will book quickly - we are already booked from the 17th October 2017, so don't leave it too long before you make your choice.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    It also depends on which area of Florida you are thinking of; October is the start of the high season on the Gulf Coast.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I agree with Gerry, October is Mid season for me. Same as May, June, September, October , November
    Christine