We have made the decision to sell Palm Corner and the new owners are residential bringing their own furniture. We therefore need to sell all of ours.
I do have photographs but am struggling to upload them to this thread. Also we will be there in a week so I can photograph individual items in more detail for people. I can also be reached on my email and that way I can send photographs of the items you may be interested in. We have numerous bedding sets, table clothes, dinner services, tools, hard plastic storage sheds, garage cabinets etc. Ask and we may have what you are looking for. Our furniture was the top package and we have looked after it carefully. Also we only rent 8-10 weeks per year so things are in great condition. Many thanks, Dawn

1 x King Size Bed with 2 x Bedside Drawers and large drawers dressing unit with attached mirror
1 x Queen Bed with 2 x Bedside Drawers and large set of drawers
2 x Twin Beds with 1 x Bedside Drawers
2 x Twin Beds with 1 x Bedside Drawers
1 x Solid Wood Beautiful Dining Table with 6 x Wooden Chairs with Suede effect cushion
1 x Glass Kitchen Table & 4 Chairs
2 x Bar Stools
1 x Corner Suite Settee
2 x large side tables and 1 x matching oversized solid wood and glass coffee table
1 x large armoir with drawers underneath
1 x 3 seater settee and matching 2 seater settee in cream
2 x glass side tables, matching oval large coffee table and matching high display table
1 x 42" flatscreen TV
1 x approx 32" flatscreen TV
1 x approx 32" flatscreen TV
1 x hinged wall bracket for above TV
1 x hinged wall bracket for above TV

Dozens of lamps, pictures, mirrors and all crockery, pans etc.

Email me for more information and prices at:

palmcorner@hotmail.co.uk