Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: How is the weather ?

How is the weather ?

Hi, we leave tomorrow morning 3rd Oct and was wondering what the actual weather is like as these online forecasts are all different, It looks a bit wet & windy ?

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    It is beautiful right now, 9:15am local time, bright blue skies and 79 degrees F. It tends to get wet in the late afternoon into the evening, but that can fluctuate a bit.
    Mike

Great thanks, looking forward to some fine weather

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's been very hot over the weekend and I saw some pretty serious flooding in Orlando on TV following an exceptionally heavy storm but it is early October. Within 24 hours you usually wouldn't know it had even rained.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 03-10-2016 at 06:29.

Anyone out in Orlando at the moment, whats the weather like? We leave in three weeks and hope its warming up a bit.
    Diane.

Looking at our InThrma info (from our A/C and pool heating systems), it is still very variable - some lovely days in upper 70s but also some near freezing nights. I did read that the water parks were closed on 30/31 Jan due to cold weather. However by the end of the month it should be getting a bit more settled for you.
    Gerry and Sue

Same old question from me - weather forecast looks quite grim, but is anyone there at the moment can tell me what it's really like?
    Dave.

Florida Chatterbox
    I'm down on the sw coast at Marco and it's been a bit hit and miss with good day followed with full.

Florida Chatterbox
    Not so good just now rained all day yesterday and looks the same for today and Monday, after that looks slightly better but still lots of rain around!
    Andy