Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: crescent lakes villa

Florida Newbie

crescent lakes villa

Hi i have found a villa i really like and would like to rent it out but due to hearing hoilday makers renting properties and then getting out to Florida to find it doesnt exist worries me. The villa is owned by john and sarah rooke in crescent lakes does anybody know this couple and have you rented from them
    Thanks catherine

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I can vouch for those owners being totally genuine as it's us. We co-own these forums and several other sites to do with villas and have been in business for over 15 years now. We're about the most genuine and honest people you'll ever meet.

Give us a call on the number on our advert if you need more reassurance.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi, I have been a member of these forums for many years now and can assure everything is straight and above board. Also if you are looking for car hire you wont find any better than the one afiliated to the site. Good price which is even better if you use a villa owners ref number. Everything is included and straightforward and the best customer service I have experienced. You can even get good price attraction tickets through the site

We have also been on this site for several years and owned our villa for 11 years. The villas on this site are verified, i.e.. owners must prove ownership every 6 months in order to be allowed to advertise on the site.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Catherine, You couldn't ask for a lovelier couple to rent a villa from. Don't be worried for another second.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Junior
    I've actually rented from John and Sarah, twice, I'd have no hesitation renting from them again, we stayed in their 3 bedroom villa and I could rave about it all day long, a true "home away from home". Enjoy your visit!

Don.

Catherine, I too have rented this villa, would have stayed there more but have never been quick enough to manage to. If it is available for your dates then snap it up, in my exprience it won't stay available for long.

Dave