Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Week day villa rental

Florida Chatterbox

Week day villa rental

Hi, I'm looking to put a villa enquiry out in the next week or so (once the flights are released) I'm thinking about maybe booking flights on a Thursday or Friday rather than the usual Saturday that we normally book. What I need to find out is this, as a general rule do most people rent villas from Saturday to Saturday or is it fairly easy to rent on a week day?
    Regards
    Margaret

Hi Margaret,

Some owners only rent Saturday to Saturday but most will rent from any day as they know that flights can be cheaper on weekdays.
    Enjoy the villa search.

Regards

Jan
    Jan & Rob

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I've always been happy to rent arriving and departing any day of the week.
    I do have a minimum amount of nights that I will rent for, which varies at different times of the year.
    Like Jan & Rob say there ar ea few that stick to Saturdays only but not many at all now
    Christine

We are also happy to accommodate arrivals any day of the week.

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    We too appreciate that with the flight supplements that are put on (usually Friday , Saturday and Sunday) it is often better to fly on one of the other days of the week. Thursday is usually good if anyone is working as then you will arrive home on Friday and have 3 sleeps in your own bed before returning to work/school etc. For this reason we decided that Guest could arrive and depart on any day and also not stick to whole weeks so could for example do 10 nights rather than 7/14. We also pro rata the extra nights rather than , like car hire firms add a daily charge which is not 1/7th of the weekly price. Have fun looking.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks very much for all your replies, I'll soon put out an enquiry and then the countdown can begin��