Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dreamliner

Florida Junior
    We were on The Airbus 380 -800 ( Dreamliner ) of British Airways , from Heathrow to Vancouver & Return

Flight out we were Lower Deck Economy .. window seats ..... plenty of room & overhead locker space .

Return Upper Deck Cramped Center Seats ...... No Leg Room .... Very little Locker Space.

Not a good flight.

I would have been Very Disappointed If We had Paid EXTRA for seats on the Upper Deck.

Quote Originally Posted by cork View Post
    We were on The Airbus 380 -800 ( Dreamliner ) of British Airways , from Heathrow to Vancouver & Return

Flight out we were Lower Deck Economy .. window seats ..... plenty of room & overhead locker space .

Return Upper Deck Cramped Center Seats ...... No Leg Room .... Very little Locker Space.

Not a good flight.

I would have been Very Disappointed If We had Paid EXTRA for seats on the Upper Deck.
    Think there is some confusion here, the A380 is a very large double deck plane but is not the Dreamliner. The Dreamliner is the Boeing 787 and is single deck so yes you would be very disappointed if you paid to sit upstairs as you'd be on the wing!
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Junior
    Thank you for pointing out that I was mixing Aircraft.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    [QUOTE=cork;727159]We were on The Airbus 380 -800 ( Dreamliner ) of British Airways , from Heathrow to Vancouver & Return

We travelled on one of these to South Africa - upstairs going out, 2 seats by window lots of space plus little cubby hole by window. Downstairs coming back 3 seats by window very little space.

Not a good flight.
    Christine

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for all the replies guys, all booked up (on the Dreamliner premium) for September 2017.

Next question is how do I get from Sanford Airport to Lake Davenport ..
    Last edited by Soulgolf; 25-10-2016 at 21:50.

Florida Junior
    Into your hired car ..... out to entrance of airport ...... turn right ..... go past Gas ( petrol ) station

& turn LEFT onto Hwy 417 there is a toll ..,. so have some loose change ..... then you will

stay on & By pass the MCO entrance and then through the usual tool booths .

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    I flew back on the Dreamliner from Sanford with Thompsons yesterday and just be aware that carry on you are only allowed 5kg and they were weighing all bags and backpacks, they charge $27 for every kilo over! I presumed it was a 10kg allowance same as every other airline! They certainly made a lot of extra money yesterday.
    Tricia

Administrator

cdcd

cdcdd

Administrator
    cdscds

John - guess the two posts above are "you" testing/working again...I was about to tidy it up when I looked at the times LOL