Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dreamliner

Quote Originally Posted by Dads_Taxi View Post
    Is 'up in first class' disabled accessible? I am fortunate to be asking purely out of interest, not through necessity.
    If I remember (only a week ago!), it was between PE and first class, with Virgin, but just ask the flight attendants. I had plenty of room to get in with my adult daughter. Not the usual squash with the door half open that we have on a jumbo.
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Steph, very interesting regarding the clocks going back, didn't think of that.

Florida Expert
    My sister in law has just returned from a fortnite in florida and flew both ways on a TUI Dreamliner.

She wasn't very impressed and failed to see what the fuss/hype was all about.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Flew on the Thomson Dreamliner in May and it was fine. However it can work out more expensive than Virgin, depending on when you book.
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Flew on the Thomson Dreamliner in May and it was fine. However it can work out more expensive than Virgin, depending on when you book.
    Thanks Lyn

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    Hi
    Flew into Orlando for some 'villa maintenance' on Norwegian's Dreamliner, £413 return fare, but must admit I had no suitcase, just my allocated 10kg of carry on luggage, and no food on board (saved £25 each way), just had lunch in Gatwick and brought a meal deal out of WH Smiths for my half way meal !
    There was talk in the press that Norwegian would like to get the flights down to £50 each way to the states, but that would be from Dublin, it's said that the USA government are dragging there heels to OK it.

Gold 5 Star Member
    All else being equal, I find the Dreamliner is a very nice, modern and quiet aircraft but for me on board service and inflight facilities will always be the most important factors. I'll take a good crew and IFE on any old aircraft over a shiny new plane with cramped conditions and lousy service every time.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 23-09-2016 at 05:14.

I'm with you on that Katys Grandad
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dawn View Post
    I'm with you on that Katys Grandad
    Me too!
    Steve

Thoughts from up front and I don't mean First Class.

I know that one of the owners on the forum is a Captain on the Dreamliner but not with Thomson.

As far as he is concerned it's the best plane he has flown and I believe he is certified on a number of different type of aircraft.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis