Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visiting in may

Florida Newbie

Visiting in may

Hi my family are looking to visit florida in may we just wanted to know what it's like at this time. We have been in august and dec/January so we know what it's like then. We are 6 adults and one 6 year old, are the schools on holiday at this time of year. Not sure if I have sent this to the right place if you can help I would be very grateful.

Hi Nicola,
    Welcome to the Forum. I moved your post here....more likely to get you the information you need.
    Last edited by carolmc; 02-08-2016 at 21:14.

May is lovely month to visit. Weather wise it will be hot but not unbearably so, not too humid and generally not much rain at all.
    The days are more drawn out ask the sun is setting later, something else we like about this time of year.
    We visited in May last year and the year before and found nowhere was too busy.

Along with Oct, May is our favourite time to visit.

Liz

I agree with Liz - May is just perfect and the smaller lines everywhere is a bonus

Florida Chatterbox
    We visit every year in May and November which are our favourite times of the year to visit.

As has been said sunny and warm but not opressive and too humid and the parks are not too busy. All in all a lovely month to visit.

I agree, great time of year. The UK schools have half term at the end of the month - the spring bank holiday week.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post
    We visit every year in May and November which are our favourite times of the year to visit.

As has been said sunny and warm but not opressive and too humid and the parks are not too busy. All in all a lovely month to visit.
    We have been in May a couple of times including this year and it has been great. We are going back for the first 2 weeks in November. I would appreciate any info on what November is like.

Nov is also great weather wise. Warm, sometimes hot, sunny and very little rain. The days are shorter as the sun sets earlier but the evenings are still warm.
    Parks we have found particularly quiet in November.
    Lots of stores and the parks are putting up their Christmas decorations and even if you are not there for Black Fri (day after thanksgiving) there are loads of pre Black Friday sales so it is great for Christmas shopping even with the poor exchange rates as there are great, true bargains to be had.
    we will be there this year for the whole of November

Liz

Florida Newbie
    Thankyou

Florida Newbie
    Thankyou for your reply I think may is the best time to go thanks for the info.