Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visiting in may

Florida Chatterbox
    As I said earlier we go over in May and November.

November is probably my favourite month. Warm around the mid to upper 70's and sometimes a touch over 80. Little rain, lower humidity all in all very pleasant. Only drawback as Liz has said is that the days are shorter. Parks are relatively quiet although we have noticed them getting busier over the years although they do get busy on Veterans Day which is I believe 11th November and will be very busy on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday can be heaven or hell depending on your point of view. Great if you are looking for a bargain, I got a great deal on an iPad 2 years ago this November, but if you are not then avoid the Malls and Outlet Malls as they are manic.

Florida Junior
    We were there, last Nov and are going back this year as well, weather was brill, hot without being to humid, parks for the most part were quiet although Animal Kingdom seemed very busy on the day we were there.
    Almost no rain for the entire 2 weeks, with the only "Florida shower" on our 2nd last night! 30mins or so and it was gone.
    We've also been the last week in April, 1st week in May, that was 2 years ago right enough and, according to the weather news at the time, hotter and more humid than normal, we also had 1 big 2hr storm and two days of almost non-stop rain and then 8 days of wall to wall sunshine.

Forgot to say, the parks were really quiet as well, the longest line we waited in was about 20mins but for the most part 5-10mins was the norm.

Amazing the things you remember!

Don.
    Last edited by Bigblue35; 03-08-2016 at 17:20.

Florida Newbie
    Hi Nicola, The only issue we have with May time is the Love bugs, other than that it is a great time to go. Andy