Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: We're coming back !!

We're coming back !!

Last came to Florida in 2012 so we are beyond excited that Caroline has confirmed our villa reservation for 2018..... a long time to wait but the saving now begins ... it will be a fantastic send off for our youngest who will be starting university in 2018 .... she was 3 the first time we went to Caroline's beautiful villa. Only 798 days to go !!!
    Wendy

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Just shows how popular Caroline's place is having to book 2 years in advance.
    Christine

I always think the planning and looking forward to it is the best bit.

Liz

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    It makes it so much more exciting once you have a set date. Enjoy saving up and counting down the days.

Mary

Its a great feeling when you know you are going back to Orlando.

We have a family wedding in Italy on the first week in July and we knew other members of my family were going to Orlando in September of this year and we dearly didn't want to miss out on the opportunity of going with them. (Countdown has me at 72 days, yayyy. Love logging in just to see that :-) )

So we have been saving since February 2015 for these two trips. Its gonna be fabulous and I cant wait.

I suppose the point of this post is that time will fly and before you know it 2018 will be upon you and you'll be heading off to Orlando too :-)