Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Miami & Key West

Miami & Key West

Hi Folks

Been a while since I've posted though I do still read all yours.
    Not Orlando however we are off to Miami and Key west for 10 nights in 3 weeks time- starting to get excited now-if anyone has any tips etc please let me know.

xx

Super Moderator
    One of our favourite areas is Key Biscayne and Crandon Park beach and the botanical gardens. The beach is often named in the top ten beaches in the America and has several picnic areas with tables and grills. The at the end of Key Biscayne is Bill Baggs State Park
    and a historic lighthouse and lighthouse keeperīs cottage with free guided tours Thursdays through Mondays. There are two restaurants (our favourite) is at No Name Habour overlooking the harbour. The walks around the park pass along the sea wall in places and you can see quite variety of fish swimming along.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We really enjoy Key Largo. John Pennekamp state park is great if you like the water. We've been snorkelling from there and have also hired kayaks for a couple of hours paddling around. It's great.

The Conch House is a smashing place to eat. Snappers (no relation ) is our favourite. Sitting out by the water with a nice piece of fish. It's wonderful.
    Steve

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Hit the Southern most spot in the US. There's not a lot of fanfare, but it's kind of neat to say you've been there.
    Mike