Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: LHR Connection Query

LHR Connection Query

Hi all, just considering some flights and have found a good price for a 3-hop, MAN-LHR-MIA-MCO.

Not really ideal I know.

My query is regarding the terminals at LHR, it's not somewhere I know very well. We would have 1Hr 45 Mins (much less I suspect) and the first flight would be British Airways, the second flight American Airlines. Does anyone know if this involves a complex terminal change at LHR?

Thanks,
    Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    BA fly into Term 5, AA fly out of Term 3. T5 is on the south side & T3 north side.
    Hope this helps.

It has, thanks Lynne, might give that one a miss.
    Dave.

Florida Chatterbox
    We did this trip in Nov albeit with Aberdeen - LHR and were a bit panicked but it was relatively easy - you get into a shuttle bus when arriving at LHR T5 and it was about a 10 min journey to T3 and plenty of time to get the LHR-MIA flight.
    Brian

Thanks Brian, that doesn't sound too bad at all.
    In the end we opted for less hops and have booked via Chicago on the way out, and JFK on the way home. Having left it so late to book we have dreadful flight times on the way there, landing at MCO at 2230. For £429 return in school hols though I'll put up with that.
    Dave.

That sounds like a very good price for holiday time.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Yes, we were rather taken by surprise. we were looking at holidays in Menorca for August when we spotted these flights. Didn't seem likely but seems to be for real.
    Dave.

Florida Chatterbox
    We got MAN-LHR then LGW-TPA for £398 each for August! Jumped in and booked when I saw them!
    Return is TPA-PHL-MAN. ������������
    Garry Pullan

Quote Originally Posted by Dads_Taxi View Post
    Thanks Brian, that doesn't sound too bad at all.
    In the end we opted for less hops and have booked via Chicago on the way out, and JFK on the way home. Having left it so late to book we have dreadful flight times on the way there, landing at MCO at 2230. For £429 return in school hols though I'll put up with that.
    Don't worry about the late arrival time, we regularly arrive at around midnight and it's a great time to arrive, the airport is so quiet, no queues for car rental, we arrive at the villa, have a cuppa and go to bed. Sleep like logs and then up bright and early to start our holiday!
    Caroline & Dave