Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Special Occasion Suggestions

Special Occasion Suggestions

I have a guest holidaying in Orlando March early April and looking for advice on where would be a special place to celebrate their Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding Anniversary whilst holidaying in Orlando. They would like to organise something for them a day out or meal in a restaurant maybe something a little bit special but that would also take children and also a cake, do you have any suggestions or contacts that could assist with this?
    Thank you
    Catherine & Mike

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanlivin View Post
    I have a guest holidaying in Orlando March early April and looking for advice on where would be a special place to celebrate their Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding Anniversary whilst holidaying in Orlando. They would like to organise something for them a day out or meal in a restaurant maybe something a little bit special but that would also take children and also a cake, do you have any suggestions or contacts that could assist with this?
    Thank you
    Have they thought about a dinner show? I'm a big fan.
    Mike

Seasons 52, Gaylord Palms, Disney Beach & Yacht Club, Bohemia Hotel at Celebration.