Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Pre trippy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pre trippy

If I stand on my tip toes I can just about peek at our holiday - 32 days to go.

Just thought I would let you all know that we are going again, hence more activity from me on the forums, which I must say are very quiet?

We had such a fantastic holiday last time that we are doing it again, Miami, Siesta Key and Orlando, we will of course keep a trip report.

Looking forward to it so much,

Diane.

PS its our Honeymoon!!
    Diane.

Florida Chatterbox
    How lovely for you, are you getting married there too? I agree with you that it's been quiet on here lately. I find myself looking on here from time to time. We were hoping to book last year to go this year but I had a bereavement and a lot of things changed so I don't know when we are going to be able to go. I love reading about other people's holidays!!
    Best wishes for your wedding and (I know),you'll have a fantastic honeymoon.
    Margaret

Florida Chatterbox
    Congratulations, looking forward to reading all about your trip, it sounds fantastic, enjoy.

We got married last September and decided to wait until March for the honeymoon. Margaret - I'm sorry for your loss, we had a sudden unexpected bereavement in December, it's been a very difficult couple of months, some much needed sunshine is just what we need. I hope you are managing to keep going, I know it isn't always easy.

We are over in two weeks Diane getting Heron Villa Ready for your arrival ��

Hope you have a good time Pam, is it business or pleasure ?

I can't think of a better place to honeymoon than Orlando! Have a wonderful time!
    Tony G