Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to find adjoining villas?

Florida Newbie

How to find adjoining villas?

Is there some trick to finding units which are next door to each other? We are looking for homes, at least 2 or 3, which are next door to each other for our Christmas 2017 trip and I havent a clue how to find them? I googled it, found one link for one company, but cant believe there are only 8 together in the whole Orlando area.

Most villas are owned by private owners who only have one villa and that is why it is difficult to find two villas next to each other. However you can search by community and you will then see several villas on the same community and therefore within easy walking distance of each other. It might be easier to look for a large villa that will accommodate you all. I expect you will get an other suggestion from someone else on the forum. I would also suggest that you book soon as Christmas is a very busy time.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Great advice from Sue. For ourselves, when travelling with others, we would always look for second villa on same community and that way had best of both worlds - close enough for time together and still have private time. It's always worked for us

I agree with what has been said. We are often approached by potential renters asking for 2 villas close together and the best advise we can offer is to do a community search. Several have found properties this way and as a renter we have also been " found"

Liz

When we were renting our home we sometimes had this request.

We knew homes within 200m of ours that we would use so could put people in touch.

As it's Christmas you are right to start early. I would put out a general request and in the comments section let people know how many and what size home you want. There will be some who can help you with this.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Expert
    My sister in law managed to rent one pretty much backing onto the one we had rented in Tuscan Hills from a completely different owner purely by knowing exactly where ours was and due to the cul-de-sac layout of Tuscan Hills.

It is possible, but they're unlikely to be owned by the same owner.

Florida Newbie
    We have a resort forum so if someone asks for villas together we post on there and can generally help them.

I know an owner who owns 2 villas next door to each other on Windwood Bay, close to Championsgate.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for all the replies, sorry, my computer died and for the life of me I couldnt find this site again on the new! So, just to update, we changed our dates, we are coming in Nov 23 2017, thanksgiving night, and checking out Dec 2 . It took us this long just to nail it all down, We are looking for two houses, one for five with 4 bedroom min and one for 7 who wants at least a 5 bed and we definitely want them next door, or side by side as I saw it on another site. So far, we havent found them but are looking still! We have gotten close but then either one isnt available or one doesnt have the hot tub or spa as they are called. Plus Im kinda pushing gated lol

Florida Newbie
    anyway you can let me know about them?