Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Use of universal tickets.

Florida Savvy

Smile Use of universal tickets.

Ok scenario is can i purchase two 3 day base park to park and 4th free for universal,i use 2 days with my daughter and i give our friends the tickets for them to use the remaining days on during the 14 night period? Cant remember if finger print into universal parks but tickets would be legal and shouldnt effect them entering park should it?
    Last edited by drino; 26-01-2016 at 20:09.

Sorry but Universal do use a fingerprint system and tickets are not transferable.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Sorry it is illegal to transfer tickets. Universal in particular are hot on this. You quite often see them going through queues asking questions, as there used to be a massive scam assoctiated with the same practice.

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    Ok scenario is can i purchase two 3 day base park to park and 4th free for universal,i use 2 days with my daughter and i give our friends the tickets for them to use the remaining days on during the 14 night period? Cant remember if finger print into universal parks but tickets would be legal and shouldnt effect them entering park should it?