Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ticket advice..

Florida Savvy

Ticket advice..

Hi guys couple questions: We have family in florida,can they purchase disney tickets for us and we use them,or as they residence tickets would we need to show id?
    Also single day islands of adventure is what price as ive seen a daft amount for single day entrance,we dont want to go universal been like 3 times before.
    Magic kingdom at £82 each is just so much more than when we went 3 yrs ago im sure?

We have Florida residence tickets and had to show photo ID and proof of residence with our names on (utility bill etc) when collecting. They are all computerised now - with wrist band etc and linked to your fingerprint so I think you would have to get your own tickets.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Hi,
    to get residence tickets you would need to be a resident or own a home in Florida. You need to show utilty bills for the home you have. Have a look at our ticket prices. Disney are cheaper if you 3 or 4 day passes. For Islands of adventure it all depends if you want to ride the new Hogwarts Express attraction.

1 day no park to park access $114.49
    1 day park to park $157.29
    14 day unlimted to both parks $218.00
    tax included.

Florida Savvy
    is this 1 day islands of adventure no park to park?
    also do we still collect tickets from north ponciana blvard

The first ticket does not allow park to park. The second ticket does. We have moved offices to Celebration. Although as you are in the UK you cannot buy the 1 day univerdal tickets from here but can do it online once your in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    is this 1 day islands of adventure no park to park?
    also do we still collect tickets from north ponciana blvard

Florida Savvy
    Oh right just seen a company selling them 1 day no park to park ioa' $109 inclusive and you print your own..id prefer to pick up from you guys..so when i get to the us i can purchase from you guys online?

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    We have Florida residence tickets and had to show photo ID and proof of residence with our names on (utility bill etc) when collecting. They are all computerised now - with wrist band etc and linked to your fingerprint so I think you would have to get your own tickets.

Sue
    Sue,

How do you order them and where do you collect them from ?

I can provide the photo ID and Utility Bill but if order on-line I would have to pay with my UK credit card which is of course registered to my UK address and i would think it would not accept a UK address.

Thanks.

Ian

You can order online and use a UK card. You will get a voucher that you have toexchange and show prrof of residency/ownership at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post
    Sue,

How do you order them and where do you collect them from ?

I can provide the photo ID and Utility Bill but if order on-line I would have to pay with my UK credit card which is of course registered to my UK address and i would think it would not accept a UK address.

Thanks.

Ian

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    You can order online and use a UK card. You will get a voucher that you have toexchange and show prrof of residency/ownership at that time.
    Thanks Martin.

Hi Drino,
    No sure how long it's been since you last went to Universal...?
    (& how big Harry Potter fans you & yours are)
    In the last few years, Universal have scrapped Jaws & replaced it with King's Cross Station + Diagon alley + "Escape from Gringotts" ride - arguably one of the best attractions !
    They've also connected I.O.A. & Universal with the Hogwarts Express train which, again, is a unique ride (IMHO) not to be missed...
    You need a Park to Park ticket to ride Hogwarts Express as you enter it in one park & leave it at the other..
    For the extra $30 or so, a P > P ticket allows you to 'do' all the new stuff.....