Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ticket advice..

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    I think from what I have heard to use the Hogwarts express you may have to have park to park access as well not a single park ticket.
    Yes you do and they do a fingerprint check before you get on the train - just like at the park entrance. The experience is different in each direction on the train, so do it both ways if you can.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Single day ticket with park to park access as explained in my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    I think from what I have heard to use the Hogwarts express you may have to have park to park access as well not a single park ticket.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christhear View Post
    Universal have been quite sneaky and put the harry potter bits in both parks, so you need a park to park ticket if you are only going for the one day and want to do all the new harry potter bits.
    Yes, that was very clever of them!
    Mike

Florida Savvy
    So when im in the usa purchasing a single day ticket to ioa',no park to park,where do i purchase it from the ticket store in celebration?

Order online and then collect form our office. When you are in then USA you will see a different set of tickets for sale online. If you buy over the counter they will cost more.

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    So when im in the usa purchasing a single day ticket to ioa',no park to park,where do i purchase it from the ticket store in celebration?

Florida Savvy
    Fantastic i will do that..

Don't forget, if you buy an annual pass you can only plan 7 days of FastPasses within a 30 day period. You can then only plan your 8th day after you have used your 1st day. My daughter has just fallen foul of this ruling and wasn't advised when she telephoned to buy her annual pass. This is taken from Disney's website:

Annual Passholders can plan 7 days of FastPass+ selections within any 30-day period for one park per day. Secure up to 3 experiences per day up to 30 days in advance. And if plans change, it’s easy to update or cancel your selections, subject to availability.
    Glenda and Geoff

I never knew that one!
    Gerry and Sue