Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Booking the pontoon boat for wishes,help!

Florida Savvy

Booking the pontoon boat for wishes,help!

Hello,can anyone advise me on if this is worth the $350.
    We have seen wishes before a few times huddled with hundreds of others,normally to the right of castle seeing tinkers' wiz past above us.
    Gonna be 6 of us and i know i have to call 180 days earliest to book the day,just wondering where the pontoon boat actually parks up,like where you get on it and how long before you wait for display,what are the views like etc;
    Thank you in advance

Don't know about pontoon boat but was given (for birthday) tickets to Dessert Party last year.
    Best vantage point for Wishes by far & desserts not bad either !!!

Did it a few times when we lived there. It was around $150 then. Really enjoyed it. We had a meal on the boardwalk then got on the pontoon. They take for a little cruise around then park up under the bridge near the relish pub. You can take your own champers and nibbles (not sure if you still can). Would I do it for $350, probably. Don't forget a tip for the captain. Now your over $400.

Just realised the one we did was for Epcot.

I remember someone saying it is really hard to book, you just have to keep ringing and hope you get lucky. This was some years ago and procedures may have changed since then.
    I am with Martin and Sue re The Wishes deserts party, cracking view and something that is just that bit different without breaking the bank.
    Last edited by E. Cosgrove; 16-01-2016 at 08:50.

Liz

Florida Savvy
    Yes although the dessert party has been improved now its $50 each...6 of us...