Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Car hire prices

Florida Chatterbox

Car hire prices

Oct 30th to nov 13th pick up n drop off miami 14 nights. I took the silver inclusive as was same price as silver basic. I think the gold came out around 430 ish
    Last edited by vickk; 24-07-2016 at 16:33.

Florida Junior
    Hi all,

I can understand prices fluctuating due to exchange rates etc, but I looked at a 22 day rental for a 7 seat SUV last night out of Tampa and it was £988, went on the website to book today and now it's £2222 !!

How can this be? Is this due to high activity? When's the best time to look at prices?

It's not until next August so we're in no hurry, but when I get a price I like, I tend to book. Obviously, I like £2222 less than £988 !! Can find much cheaper elsewhere but always prefer to book through uscarhire if I can.

Sean

Florida Junior
    Think I've sorted it now. Maybe I was doing something wrong (distracted as I should be working not booking car hire!).

I used the link on Christine's post on page one with the referrer code and have now booked at a much more reasonable price. Hope it was ok to use that link.

Many thanks

Sean

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Quote Originally Posted by GUMBALL View Post
    Think I've sorted it now. Maybe I was doing something wrong (distracted as I should be working not booking car hire!).

I used the link on Christine's post on page one with the referrer code and have now booked at a much more reasonable price. Hope it was ok to use that link.

Many thanks

Sean
    Hi Sean, I'm glad it was better using my link. Anyone can use it.
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ntal-1436.aspx
    Last edited by christhear; 05-12-2016 at 09:14.
    Christine

Sorry guys, I've tried every option and can still find the vehicle I require cheaper elsewhere. I've not booked yet, and will keep comparing until I find the right price.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Can you email in details to info@uscarhire.com for us to see what can be done please?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGEYE View Post
    Sorry guys, I've tried every option and can still find the vehicle I require cheaper elsewhere. I've not booked yet, and will keep comparing until I find the right price.

Details sent as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    Can you email in details to info@uscarhire.com for us to see what can be done please?

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Thanks. Can you send in details of any better quotes so we can look into that too please?
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGEYE View Post
    Details sent as requested.