Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ford Mustang

Ford Mustang

I have a guest interested in a Ford Mustang hard top​ does anyone know if any of the US car hire suppliers offer these?

Liz

I did see a mustang in Hertz parking area...red with hard top

Administrator
    Although we can not guarantee a specific car make / model, if you book a Full Size car, then if there are any standard Mustang coupe's available then you should be able to get one in this category. We will contact our supplier early this week to see if they can give us any more specific information.

Thanks Roger

Liz

Administrator
    Just to confirm, you can book either a Full Size 2 or 4 door for this car category, in order to get the Mustang coupe (as ever, subject to availability on the day, as car makes and models are not guaranteed). You do get to choose the car type you like best from the category booked, or any lower category, so just browse the parking lot for the one you would like.

Thanks Roger, I will pass that information on to my guest.

Liz

Hi Roger, which of the hire companies would that be with please. I have had guests who are staying in July where they can hire one from for a couple of days

Administrator
    Back then, this would have been with Alamo. Nowadays Alamo tend to offer the Nissan Altima as the Fullsize, but they do still sometimes have Mustang coupe's but as usual there is no guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hi Roger, which of the hire companies would that be with please. I have had guests who are staying in July where they can hire one from for a couple of
    days