Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Email problems with enquiries

Email problems with enquiries

Can I ask people who send enquiries to make sure their spam filters are not so tight that their emails are bounced. I'm having this happen quite frequently, particularly to blue yonder addresses. It comes back saying that Spam content has been found, it only happens on some enquiries not all. So if you don't get a response then that is the reason.

Andrena

Its more than likely pre filteringby the ISP rather than the end user. End user filterin doesnt bounce emails, just filters them out. Its quite a common problem and usually caused by your ISP having a bout of spam being sent out from it (not you but someone using the same server). It is quite common and very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    Can I ask people who send enquiries to make sure their spam filters are not so tight that their emails are bounced. I'm having this happen quite frequently, particularly to blue yonder addresses. It comes back saying that Spam content has been found, it only happens on some enquiries not all. So if you don't get a response then that is the reason.

Andrena

Is there any way of preventing it? I'm not too PC literate.

Andrena