Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: New Memeber

Florida Newbie

New Memeber

Hello all,

I found this great site through the magic of google it looks like the place to be to find everything that is Orlando and even more.

My name is Ken and I live in Rotherham, England. 47yrs old, Married with 2 children currently aged 21 & 17.

I'm basically here to get as much info as possible and if I can, give some back. It is my Wifes 50th Birthday next October and it will also be our 23rd Wedding anniversary and we would like to celebrate it in Orlando.

The one and only time we have been to Orlando was way back in 2003, we stayed in a villa and would like to do the same again. I haven't browsed the site yet but I'm sure there will be somewhere to ask owners about renting their much loved Villas but if someone could point me in the right direction where I could just post what we are looking for and the dates etc and then see what is offered, I would greatly appreciate it or if there is any other way of going about it then again, I will be very thankful.

Thanks and I'm glad to be onboard,

Ken,

Hi Ken and welcome to this fab site.

Owners are not allowed to respond to booking requests through the forum but once you have made your initial enquiries we are only too happy to answer questions, as many as you like, and help you with your plans.

Take a look at the two sites listed at the top of this page, Orlando Villas and Orlando Villa Rentals. You will have loads to choose from and you can put out both specific and general enquiries. Come back to the forum and ask any questions about booking once you have checked them out.

Good luck!

Liz

Hi Ken and welcome to the forum.

Everyone is very friendly and will be happy to answer any questions you have. As Liz has said, the links above will take you to the villa listings where you can submit enquiries. All the villas have been verified and you will be dealing with trusted owners who will be able to answer any questions you have.
    Jim

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Welcome and enjoy!
    Mike