Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any experiences using Charter Travel?

Florida Newbie

Any experiences using Charter Travel?

Hi folks. I am looking to travel out in 2016 from Manchester probably using Virgin/Delta and hiring car with Alamo
    Charter Travel ( from this site) seem to be offering a reasonable fly/drive package including the flights and car hire I want.
    Do any of you have past experience using Charter? Were they ok?

Simon.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Charter Travel sell their own car hire which is not connected with the car hire we sell. Make sure you compare their prices with ours as there is quite often a difference .

We used charter travel 2 years a go out of Manchester at Christmas time , Had no problems and no complaints with there service.

We have used Charter Travel on a number of occasions for flights with no problems

Gold 5 Star Member
    We've used them on and off for many years without problems. We usually take flight only which may be a little dearer than the package but usually get our car from here.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the replies all. Must confess I wanted to get my car hire through here but the package price Charter offered for fly/drive was so much cheaper than I could have bought myself separately I just had to take it. Looks like they are also using Alamo with the car I wantEd and the Alamo checkin online thing to avoid the desk at MCO so hopefully will work out ok.

Florida Expert
    We have used them a number of times for flights and car from here and also flights and car from them, no problems.

Florida Newbie
    Good to hear. Thanks very much.

Simon.

You must have been lucky. I have contacted them several times and have never even had a reply. Gave up on them.

Andrena

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    You must have been lucky. I have contacted them several times and have never even had a reply. Gave up on them.

Andrena
    Andrena that has been my experience as well, tried again after reading tis thread but still no reply
    Lyn