Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villa enquiry sent

Florida Chatterbox

Villa enquiry sent

Hi sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section but I wasn't sure ....
    I sent out an enquiry for a villa to hire for next September and have received as expected, many e-mails.
    Sadly my sister has passed away and I haven't had the time (or the inclination) to pay much attention to the replies
    I have received.
    I didn't want the owners who had sent me their details to think I was just ignoring them for no reason but I haven't felt much like
    sifting through the e-mails as I would normally have done. Usually it's part of the excitement of planning the holiday isn't it?
    I will start looking through soon.
    Regards
    Margaret

I am sorry to hear your news but please don't be concerned about getting back to villa owners. I send several replies a day and am lucky to get an email back once a week so we don't expect a reply to the majority of quotes we send out. Take your time before you are ready to think about a holiday - I am sure there will be plenty of villas available for Sep 2016 for some time yet.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Sorry to hear about your sister Margaret. xxx

Really sad news about your sister Margaret. It was very thoughtful of you to post this message on the forum. Don't worry about not responding to owners quickly. As Sue has said, I'm sure you will find a lovely villa for your trip next September when you get around to looking.
    Jim

So sorry to hear your news Margaret, my sincere condolences.

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    Please accept our condolences also. I am sure this is the last thing you need to be worrying about at the moment so it was especially considerate of you to think of posting here. Please take as long as you need before you start to sift through or even just delete them all and start again when you are ready so you know you have current availability. Concentrate on yourself and family first and hopefully in time you ill be able to enjoy the process rather than feel you need to rush in case we owners thing you are being less than curteous.
    Babblin Boo

I'm really sorry to hear your sad news Margaret and my sincere condolences. I can imagine that booking a villa was the last thing on your mind at such a sad time.
    Linda

So sorry for your loss Margaret.
    Caroline & Dave

So sorry to hear of the loss of your sister. Just take your time there will still be availability when you are ready.

It's very much appreciated your thinking of us at your time of loss Margaret. Our thoughts are with you.