Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: YDP and Alamo Kiosks

Florida Newbie

YDP and Alamo Kiosks

We have taken the Young Drivers Package through Florida Car Rental as we wanted to give our son the opportunity to do some driving in Florida.
    I have encountered a problem whilst attempting to register on line for the Alamo quick Kiosk. Once my sons details have been entered a message pops up indicating that there are 'special restrictions on young drivers' and gives a US phone number to contact. We can not proceed with the on line process.

Am I to assume that we are unable to use the Kiosks and are we likely to have problems at the counter.

I would welcome any advice.

Thanks.
    budvar

Administrator
    if you are getting that message, then you will need to go to the rental counter on arrival. There won't be any problems as age 21-25 can drive on our Young Drivers Package, and all necessary fees are included in our price.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the info' Roger, i'm not sure it's the answer I wanted but we'll deal with it on our arrival.
    Regards...
    budvar