Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villa Owners Respones

Florida Savvy

Villa Owners Respones

I just wanted to say that I've used this site to book a villas many years and apart from a bit of a misunderstanding / miscommunication last year that was sorted out and we were happy, I've got so much praise and appreciation for the owners.

I just booked flights on Sunday for next April and then used the 3 sites above to request my preferences / availability as regards our villa and loads of fantastic and beautiful villa offers came back so very quickly. The details given were incredible so didn't even need to ask further questions. We actually selected the first reply that came in as it was exactly what we were looking for as location and pool facilities etc. Praise where it is due. Thank you.
    Helen

Helen,
    Many thanks for the feedback...it is much appreciated. have a wonderful holiday

Florida Chatterbox
    It was a pleasure reading your post Helen, it's always nice to receive feedback from potential guests.

Great to hear you found the perfect home on one of the Orlando Villas website, enjoy your vacation, when the time comes.

Great to hear you had such a positive experience from the OrlandoVillas family
    Sarah

Hi Helen,

It's great that you've taken the time to post about your very positive experience with OV!
    Linda

Thank you on behalf of everyone who replied to you. Positive feedback is worth it's weight in gold!

Liz

Thank you taking the time to let us know your experience. Have a great holiday.
    Jan & Rob

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    How nice of you to take the time to give feed back. It is nice to see the sites giving their best as they always are.
    Have a wonderful holiday

Mary

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    How lovely that you took the time to post, often when we send quotes we never hear a thing so it's refreshing to have such a lovely post

Enjoy your holiday :-)
    Sandra

Florida Savvy
    I like to give credit where it's due. I'd also be the first to complain if I wasn't happy. Just keeps a bit of balance.
    Helen