Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Be My Guest Restaurant

Florida Chatterbox

Be My Guest Restaurant

I tried last year too book a meal in the Be My Guest Restaurant with no luck, I did try well in advance knowing about the 180 days but still no luck, maybe I'm doing something wrong ? Going again next year and have a special occasion Would like to do diner and I'm determined to get a booking !! Would like to do diner first week in July, maybe I'm picking the busy times, Any tips ?!

Have you called Disney and explained the situation. They are usually very good, especially if you say you have tried to book for past vacations and failed.

We booked via the My Disney Experience app. It took quite a few attempts but we eventually ended up with 3 reservations for Be Our Guest. Guests cancel their reservations to fit in with their FastPass+ tickets regularly so you just have to be on the app regularly too so you can snap them up when they cancel!
    Glenda and Geoff

It's not just that particular restaurant. It's all of them as far as I can see. We have never booked eating out in advance and consequently have rarely eaten in a Disney restaurant. We go next month, taking a child who has never been before and is unlikely to ever be able to go again so I have tried to book lots of things ahead of time to ensure she gets the best possible experience. Unfortunately I didn't realise people book these six months in advance and so I haven't been able to book any Magic Kingdom restaurant at all. It's always annoying when you realise others are better organised than you are.

Fastpass is sorted, however. But Pirates of the Caribbean is closed!
    Tonish

No! How can they close Pirates?? You will just have to take her back again. ;-)
    Diane.

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    I wouldn't be to worried about BoG.

It took me a few visits to finally get a reservation:-)

Wish I hadn't:-(

It was OK, but that was about it. The setting is superb, but the food was average at best.

Oh... & the Grey Stuff, the plates lied;-);-);-)

I suppose its another "ticked off" though:-)
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by freddiehollie View Post
    I wouldn't be to worried about BoG.

It took me a few visits to finally get a reservation:-)

Wish I hadn't:-(

It was OK, but that was about it. The setting is superb, but the food was average at best.

Oh... & the Grey Stuff, the plates lied;-);-);-)

I suppose its another "ticked off" though:-)
    Oh that was a shame, all our meals were lovely. I'd even go as far as to say they were up there with the best in Magic Kingdom (not that it has a lot of competition having tried the rest!)
    Glenda and Geoff

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you for all the tips, exactly 179 days to go and just got Be Our Guest booked for the date and time we wanted !!

thanks again

170 days and counting, so excited