Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: miami to orlando avoiding the cashless toll booths

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    We bought a Sunpass in April and we used it for the first time in May when we drove to Miami, we picked up the hire car at the airport and used Wifi to log on to log the registration of the car and it is immediatley ready to use.

We have our Sunpass set to automatically top up when it goes below $10, there are lots of tolls on the wau back from Miami.

The very first time we went to the Keys we drove the US27 route which was nice but slightly longer, it's do able but it depends on how tired you will be after a long flight
    Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

I did not realise that you only paid for the days that you went through a toll gate. I thought that you signed up for the duration of the rental.

The next question is

I have now checked in my rental online, so will go straight to the garage to pick up the car.
    As I will now NOT be going to a check in desk how do I agree to use and pay for the Sunpass ?
    Or does the pass activate when I drive through the first toll booth ?[/QUOTE]

I might be wrong on this but I thought checking in online just meant you could use the auto machines to process your booking at the airport, not allow you to go straight to the garage?