Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: iphone

Florida Expert

iphone

I am sure this will have been asked, however I can't find anything recent, I was thinking about getting a new iphone 5s or 6 when out in New England in a couple of weeks,as my 4s has just started playing up and keeps freezing! any thoughts for or against getting one out there. I know New Hampshire has no sales tax. Thanks
    Last edited by ravtino; 02-07-2015 at 17:30.

If you need a new iphone then I would definitely get one while you are in the US. When we were there in May we went to the Apple store and my husband bought a new ipod which worked out the same price in $$ as the GBP price over here plus they gave him $15 for his 8 year old non working ipod towards the new purchase. They said that not a lot of people are aware that Apple do this. Only $15 I know but the old ipod was of no use to us anyway.
    Linda

Florida Chatterbox
    My daughter bought an iPhone 6 from the Apple Store in the Florida Mall last month and reckons she saved around £100 on the price in the Apple Store in the UK. If there is no sales tax in New Hampshire then you may save a bit more.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burtonl View Post
    If you need a new iphone then I would definitely get one while you are in the US. When we were there in May we went to the Apple store and my husband bought a new ipod which worked out the same price in $$ as the GBP price over here plus they gave him $15 for his 8 year old non working ipod towards the new purchase. They said that not a lot of people are aware that Apple do this. Only $15 I know but the old ipod was of no use to us anyway.
    Thanks for the information. Do you know whether it is like for like , ie old Ipod for money towards an Ipod - or could you buy an Iphone and bring in an old Ipod (or any other apple device)?
    Lesley

Quote Originally Posted by LesleyB View Post
    Thanks for the information. Do you know whether it is like for like , ie old Ipod for money towards an Ipod - or could you buy an Iphone and bring in an old Ipod (or any other apple device)?
    I'm not positive but I think it would be any old apple device towards another new apple purchase.
    Linda

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks - I'll give it a try and let you know
    Lesley

If you google Apple reuse and recycling programme you should find the information you need.

Liz