Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: weather watch

Florida Savvy

weather watch

Is anyone in Orlando or clearwater at the moment whats the weather like ?
    Sarah

It's forecast to be in the mid to high 90s until at least Tuesday next week! It was in the 90s when we were there in May as well.
    Linda

Anyone in Orlando at present that could give a weather update, every time I look at my weather ap on my I-Phone is rain rain and more rain grrrrr

We go in 3 weeks time,

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We've been here for 2 weeks now. There has been quite a bit of rain but it hasn't stopped us doing anything.

there hasnt been any day when its rained all day long, normally an afternoon or evening storm but did get it 11 -3 the other day but then a nice evening.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox

weather watch

I am in Marco island now and it's rained virtually none stop for 2 days. seems to be over now though

Isn't that normal for this time of year ? When we first went to Orlando it was in late August/early September and you could set your watch by the 3pm storm but then it cleared again to give a nice evening.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Its been a little less predictable this year, as a few times the storms have come around 5 and stayed all evening. If we wnat to do theme parks we go early and then see what happens.Its a sunny start again today, but rain on and off from 5pm last night, need to drain a couple of inches from the pool now.
    Christine

Thanks everyone still got till Sept 24th till we go so hopefully best part of the rain showers will be cleared up, fingers crossed

Florida Chatterbox

weather watch

The thing is with these weather apps for florida they will always say scattered showers or storms at this time of year because the rain can be so localised that in some part of the area covered by the app it will rain during the day. The wink weather app that I have been using for the last 2 weeks had said the same thing every day yet we have had 2 days with rain and 12 with none during the day.