Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Premium vs Convertible

Florida Junior

Premium vs Convertible

"Premium vs Convertible" that is the thought that is going through my mind just now.
    I had a Mustang last year and I loved it, so I guess I'm asking : "What I am missing out on with the Premium"?

Don.

This link gives you the differences. Looks like Premium is a station wagon type of vehicle, no convertibles https://www.uscarhire.com/cartypes.aspx . You would get much more space in a premium vehicle.
    Last edited by florida4sun; 01-07-2015 at 15:44.

Florida Junior
    Thanks Martin, I guess I'm kinda looking for opinions of folk that have driven "Premium Cars". I really liked the Mustang last year but I'm wondering if I want to "try another flavour/flavor", if you'll pardon the Adam Ant quote.

It all depends on what you like personally. Myself I really like convertibles when its just 2 of us and also love the space and comfort of the big station wagons. Trim wise you may get get a few extra buttons in the premium but I would say the overall factor is space, comfort and being up high in traffic

Florida Junior
    It is just the two of us right enough and the extra space sounds good, although, I managed to get 4 cases in the convertible, I put the roof down and put two in the backseat and then with the roof back up two in the boot! We did a massive amount of shopping last year and never had a problem getting all the bags in and what is about Wal-Mart? We never spent less than $100 in that place and somehow always ended up popping in for a quick look around...[msnembarrased]

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Bet you don't do that in Asda though Bigblue...;-);-)
    mike

Florida Junior
    Not even close freddie! What do you think it is? Subliminal messages? some kind of gas as you walk in the front door? lol

Don.