Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visa problems at US Embassies

Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    They gave me a date immediately on the phone when I paid. They offered me 25th August but that didn't suit us so we got 2nd September.
    It's 11am so that means going down the day before. We decided that we might as well stay another couple of nights and make it a short break.

Andrena
    Great. Thanks for that Andrena.

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    We flew to Belfast last year when we needed to renew our Visas. Decided to have a couple of nights, and the interview was short and sweet so had plenty of time to explore and eat at some lovely restaurants too!
    Jean

We went down on the Monday stayed until Thursday. Enjoyed our time in London, we used to go regularly but in recent years haven't been much. We arrived just after 10.30 and it was 11.50 before we were called to the first window. That took precisely to minutes. Then we waited for our next call until 1.15, this lasted precisely another two minutes. Great 4 minutes and we waited nearly three hours! Also just when we thought we could do with a coffee about midday they closed the snack bar! The only good thing s that we dont expect to have to do it again, in ten years we'll be too old.

Andrena