Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Late booking

Florida Savvy

Late booking

Hopefully booking a holiday for July not a planned one but reckon I can fit a 14nt sunshine break in,

Found some flights but struggling to find a villa a few responses telling me that I should have booked 3 Years in advance

Is no one spontaneous anymore? Surely not every villa in Orlando is booked???
    Sarah

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Have you put an enquiry through both Orlando Villas and Orlando Villa Rentals. There may be one or two that can help. Although the summer months do book up very quickly. Maybe if you are struggling to find one home, splitting up the stay into two may help with availability.
    CERI

The simple answer is that those who availability will answer. As above put a general enquiry out. Try and be flexible on dates also helps. July and August are peak season and do usually get booked way in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by britprincess View Post
    Hopefully booking a holiday for July not a planned one but reckon I can fit a 14nt sunshine break in,

Found some flights but struggling to find a villa a few responses telling me that I should have booked 3 Years in advance

Is no one spontaneous anymore? Surely not every villa in Orlando is booked???

Gold 5 Star Member
    Early July will probably find more villas available, but school holidays are notoriously busy and as many US school break up mid june then even the beginning can be busy. However nobody should be telling you when youu should have booked that isnt very helpful at all.
    Babblin Boo

As others have said, being flexible with dates helps, also don't restrict yourself to the exact size of villa you want, maybe just a general enquiry that goes to all villa owners, if you put your party size in the info then only those with enough beds will reply. Also if you indicate if you are willing to split your stay between different villas that might increase your options.
    Have you checked those villas which list late availability?

Liz

Florida Savvy
    Thanks for the advise guys, I have put out a general enquiry last night so hoping a few might come through - thinking of splitting it up into a week Orlando and week by the beach see if we can get any homes this way
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    You may have more selection of homes to choose from by splitting your stay!

A week by the beach sounds wonderful and a great way to relax after visiting the Orlando attractions.

Thanks for the advise guys, I have put out a general enquiry last night so hoping a few might come through - thinking of splitting it up into a week Orlando and week by the beach see if we can get any homes this way

Florida Savvy
    All booked managed to do 9nights Orlando 6nts Clearwater roll 16th July

All booked managed to do 9nights Orlando 6nts Clearwater roll 16th July
    Sounds great!
    Linda