Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Variable pricing from Disney ?

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have over the last couple of trips been told 2 hours on some occasions (or $20) but others we have been allowed to stay without being told a limit. We have been using our weekday select passes and working on the villa in the morning so usually arriving around 4 pm which didnt seem to cause a problem. Obviously if going early morning or all day then it would and we did pay to park a couple of times. It is so easy to walk into Epcot and Hollywood studios from the Boardwalk though (we did do the boat to HS a coupld of times).
    Babblin Boo

Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    They clamped down years ago. How do they enforce it? As we often went to the hotels for meals and would spend the whole evening onsite without any come back.
    Martin, I have no idea how they enforce it as we either pay to park or go to Downtown Disney and get the free buses. However, times have changed since you used to go to the hotels and most of them now have barriers and attendants so unless you have the right type of 'ticket' I guess they get you that way on the way out. Maybe someone else knows?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Martin, I have no idea how they enforce it as we either pay to park or go to Downtown Disney and get the free buses. However, times have changed since you used to go to the hotels and most of them now have barriers and attendants so unless you have the right type of 'ticket' I guess they get you that way on the way out. Maybe someone else knows?
    With the hotels if you tell them you are going to look around or eat they just ask for photo id, they don't copy it or anything. Even when we have stayed longer nobody has ever questioned us on the way out, but as I say once last Christmas we were told it would be $20 to park for more than 2 hours (I cant remember which hotel though). The ones we generally go to are The Boardwalk, Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom Lodge, that one we are often there more than 2 hours as it is good to watch the animals.
    Babblin Boo