Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Park shopping trip by SUNRAIL

Thanks Kevin, another great thing to add to our list
    Karen

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by burtonl View Post
    Sounds great. I love Winter Park but it is a hassle finding somewhere to park so this would be ideal.
    My thoughts exactly Linda.......plus you get to see the "backdoor" of Downtown that you don't see when you're concentrating on driving and as you'll know the station at Winter Park is slap bang in the centre of the park area.....so literally two mins. walk from the shops. We found a lovely little courtyard area along from the Briar Patch restaurant which we didn't know was there before with some lovely small (and surprisingly reasonable!) home ware shops.
    Kevin

What a brilliant idea. I love winter park like you say a very affluent area an I love the individual shops and of course the boutiques. In Florida at present and think we will give the train a go. Thank you for the tip
    Val

Quote Originally Posted by KevinT View Post
    My thoughts exactly Linda.......plus you get to see the "backdoor" of Downtown that you don't see when you're concentrating on driving and as you'll know the station at Winter Park is slap bang in the centre of the park area.....so literally two mins. walk from the shops. We found a lovely little courtyard area along from the Briar Patch restaurant which we didn't know was there before with some lovely small (and surprisingly reasonable!) home ware shops.
    I'll keep a look out for that little area then when we are next over in September...thank you!
    Linda