Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Trouble with online ordering

Trouble with online ordering

I have been trying to order park tickets online, I enter my details into the first page and click next but it just keeps taking me back to the order tickets page where it still shows my tickets in my cart.
    Not a major problem as we can call in at Kissimmee guests services and buy some there but I am just curious as to what I am doing wrong

Liz

Just tried it in a couple of different browsers and it works ok for me. What browser are you using?

Please don't ask me technical questions, I am an ITdinosaur[msnembarrased] I am using my iPad, that's all I know.

Liz

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I just tried it on my iPad and it seems ok to me. I put some tickets in my Cart, clicked to checkout, then filled in the Customer Details screen and it let me onto the next screen (Delivery Method).

Is it the Customer Details screen you can't get past please? If you want to email me at john@orlandovillas.com with exactly what you are putting into each of the fields on that screen I can see if anything is upsetting the system.

Tried this on 2 different iPads now but no luck, thank you John for trying to help.
    i have also tried using the app but this does not offer the tickets I want which is the one day Universal park to park ticket, or am I just not seeing it?

Liz

Are you ordering form the UK or USA Liz?

From USA.

Liz

I have been on the site again this morning and the tickets we wanted, one day park to park Universal, are no longer listed
    Perhaps that's why I could not get the order to go through. I will try at Kissimmee Guest Services today and if they don't have them will have to buy at gate when we visit the park tomorrow.

Liz