Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fastpass +

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Ours came with the free magic band but they also gave us tickets so we could use them before we got the bands which arrived at our Florida home a few days later. They send out the whole package even though that pass doesnt include shopping discounts etc so you have to ignore some of it. We havent renewed ours yet and probably won't this trip they run out on 1st May which ives us 6 days after we arrive which is more than enough for us. As we won't be going till December, I am at the moment thinking we won't renew them but just buy new ones in December, the renewal saves around $50 each for the 2 of us but since we lose 7 months validiy it will be better for us to get them in December, which will then cover us for 3 trips Dec, May and Dec if we time it right. These have also done us 3 trips so worked out well. So can't help with the renewal doc but Ii do know you can get the renewal discount up to 30 days after they axpire.

The tickets are valid immediately you buy them so if you had to wait for delivery would lose a few days use of them, you do also need to keep them just in case you lose the bands as well, I think they make it much more convenient as it saves getting passes out at each machine
    We have had the weekday annual passes for the last 2years and we always get shopping discount.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    We have had the weekday annual passes for the last 2years and we always get shopping discount.
    The first time I used it I did because the girl couldnt get it to swipe but after that I have always been told there is no discount. I'll have to try again this time as I've still got the cards that came with it.
    Babblin Boo

I have the Weekday Select AP too and it definitely does include a merchandise discount. The thing it's missing is parking.
    Tony G

When I looked on the website at the benefits included with each type of ticket it did show the discount with the week day AP but not the wrist band.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    When I looked on the website at the benefits included with each type of ticket it did show the discount with the week day AP but not the wrist band.

Sue
    Sue
    Shouldnt they both be the same? The wristband is purely a convenient way to access your ticket information isn't it? We still have the tickets in the cupboard at the villa so will try again next week, but I was definitely told on at least three occasions when they swiped it that it wasnt so stopped trying after that, perhaps my card just hadn't been activated properly before they sent it out.

I've just looked online and it does show the shopping discount now so will try again next week, I know when I looked last year I checked and it wasnt ticked as included with the weekday one at the time. At the very bottom of the list it show complientary wristband for all passes.
    Last edited by steph_goodrum; 11-04-2015 at 08:41.
    Babblin Boo

I think the wrist band was gradually introduced so probably changed since I first looked at the ticket, and maybe the discount has also been included in the last year.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Quote Originally Posted by ujpest doza View Post
    I'd plan to get my tickets from attraction world in the UK as I get a 20% discount from them.
    Pretty sure you don't get actual tickets though, you get an e-mailed confirmation to use when collecting from Guest Services (well that's how it worked for Universal Studios when I bought them off them anyway).

Am I right in saying I couldn't book Fast pass + without the actual tickets?
    We bought the Disney 21-day Ultimate Tickets over the Internet which came as e-tickets but we were still able to book all our Fastpass + tickets 30 days in advance.
    Glenda and Geoff

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    I think the wrist band was gradually introduced so probably changed since I first looked at the ticket, and maybe the discount has also been included in the last year.

Sue
    i phoned Disney Guest services this week Sue to clarify and she said "yes, I'm sure the band should be enough to get the discounts, if they say no just keep asking different people till someone says yes" Helpful?
    Babblin Boo

Just to clarify. The wristbands are exactly the same as a ticket. There is no difference other than one you can put on your wrist. They both have the same RFID chip that contains the ticket info.

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by floridageoff View Post
    We bought the Disney 21-day Ultimate Tickets over the Internet which came as e-tickets but we were still able to book all our Fastpass + tickets 30 days in advance.
    Excellent, thank you.