Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Flights for June 2016.

Flights for June 2016.

Looking for advice from the pros please . I am out of touch with flights as have not visited for a while. Have good friends wanting to go June 2016. Any advice would be appreciated particularly on one stop flights. Which I understand can work out cheaper.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We've started to Use delta, lots of options with 1 stop into MCO or TPA. Also like the fact that you book your seats when you book your flights - no rip off of £30 each to pre book seats
    Christine

Florida Junior
    I'm flying with BA this November, Glasgow-Gatwick-Orlando £430 return which saved me around £1000 on my Direct Virgin flights last April.

Quick check, prices for March with BA are around the £410 mark.
    Last edited by Bigblue35; 05-04-2015 at 03:32.

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Quote "I'm flying with BA this November, Glasgow-Gatwick-Orlando £430 return which saved me around £1000 on my Direct Virgin flights last April."

Which has more to do with the time of year than the chosen airline.

My advice would be, shop around with the major airlines, moving days either way, as this can make a quite a difference. If a Wednesday is quieter than a Friday for example, bargains can still be found
    [][][]

We've tended to use US Airways from MAN via PHL to MCO the last dozen or so flights now, as they've worked out quite a lot cheaper for our required times.

School holidays
    [!][!][!]
    mike

Florida Junior
    Fair point although when I was booking for November, I did check what the BA price was for April this year "just to see" and it was a few hundred pounds cheaper.
    That said, I no longer have the "school holiday" bind, it's amazing how quickly you forget!